RAM'S Youth After-School Program is in the process of recruiting education counselors/tutors and specialized counselors for the 2018 - 2019 academic year. E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A staff member will contact you should your qualifications meet our needs!
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of RAM'S Youth's Wonderful Team!
Counselors/Teachers - You will be scheduled to complete - Fingerprints, Central Registry Clearance for child abuse and TB clearance.
Education Counselor/Tutor - College Students or graduate (Age 19 and over), currently enrolled and have completed minimum 36 credit hours.
Specialized Counselor - College Students or graduate (Age 19 and over), currently enrolled, majoring in one or more of the following areas: technology, dance, drama, voice, instruments, physical education and art, and have completed minimum 36 credits.
- College Student with at least 36 credit hours.
- Age 19 & above
- Ability to work with children Ages 6-13
- Seasonal Full-Time Employment - Summer 2018/19
- Part Time Employment - After-School 2018/19
- Able to follow directions and lead effectively.
- Able to multi-task effectively.
- Work with, supervise, and lead a group of 8-12 students.
- Assist with Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies and Technology.
- Supervise students on all field trips, riding the buses, and touring the facilities.
- Assist and participate in all athletic activities.
- Part-time Monday - Friday 3:00 -8:00 p.m. (4 hours per evening within this time-frame).
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m..
- Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Thank You!