RAM'S Youth Summer Camp & After-School Program is in the process of recruiting education counselors/tutors and specialized counselors for the 2018 - 2019 academic year. E-mail your resume to [email protected], someone from the staff will contact you should your qualifications meet our needs!
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of RAM'S Youth's Wonderful Team!
Site Supervisors/Teachers - VA Certification & Fingerprint Clearance or Licensed TA with 5 years of experience
- Supervise the running of a particular site.
- Making sure all rooms, locations, equipment and materials are available and secured before instruction/activities begin.
- Call in substitute if staff is absent
- Keep accurate attendance and snack count.
- Report to the Executive Director.
- Monitor the performance of all staff and students.
- Report to building principal upon request.
Education Counselor/Tutor - College Students (Age 19 and over), currently enrolled and have completed minimum 48 credit hours or Licensed TA majoring in education or social work.
Specialized Counselor - College Students (Age 19 and over), currently enrolled, majoring in one or more of the following areas: technology, dance, drama, voice, instruments, physical education and art, and have completed minimum 36 credits.
- College Student with at least 36 credit hours.
- Age 19 & above
- Ability to work with children Ages 6-13
- Seasonal Full-Time Employment - Summer 2018
- Part Time Employment - After-School 2018-2019
- Able to follow directions and lead effectively.
- Able to multi-task effectively.
- Work with, supervise, and lead a group of 8-12 students.
- Assist with Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies and Technology.
- Supervise students on all field trips, riding the buses, and touring the facilities.
- Assist and participate in all athletic activities.
- Summer Assignment - 8 hours per day/5 days per week.
- Contingent on the assignment 2-3 hours of employment (3-5 days) afterschool.